Winter Shares are available depending on farm and distribution site availability. We will know in the Fall whether we will be able to offer Winter Shares for the coming year.
What's in a Winter Share? Winter Shares consist of winter veggies, field greens (while they last), and hot house baby kale and various cut micro greens.
Below are veggies we typically receive in our Winter Veggie Shares. All the staples necessary for some wonderful Winter dishes!
- Jerusalem Artichokes/Sun chokes
- Potatoes (red, yukon, white russets)
- Red and Yellow Onions
- Hot house: Baby Kale and various micro greens
- Kale Varieties
- Beet varieties
- Winter Squash (Butternut, buttercup, acorn, spaghetti, kombucha, delicata)
- Cabbages (Savoy, Red, etc)
- Dried peppers
Add-on Options can be added to any Winter Veggie Share. We offer over 20 different Add-on shares of fruit, eggs, bread, milk, meats, cheese, yogurts, Kosher meats and more!
Volunteer Commitment: All Winter Share members must volunteer during the course of the Winter season. Details to come when Winter Shares are announced.